CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.04.2006

You Can Call Me "Desperado".


Posting regularly seems to have become a challenge in my life.There's not really a good excuse for this latest phenomenon. I've just lost my bloging zeal.I can't ever think of anything good to post about anymore and I hardly care!!

This is NOT GOOD.

See, bloging isn't the only thing I've neglected in recent weeks. Truth be known, I get on the computer VERY RARELY these days. I've even stopped checking other people's blog for updates.

It really makes me sad.

I want to enjoy bloging again...I NEED A REVIVAL.

Some sunshine and fresh air...A day on the river...A funny joke... SOMETHING to help me blog again!

ANYTHING!

7 comments:

BASF said...

Working and sickness, especially combined, will do that to you.

No one's bloggin' much right now anyway so it's a good time to lose your zeal.

Just keep on truckin' when it comes to your salvation and you'll end up "ontrack"....

We love you...

Cassia said...

Amen Tesia I've also lost my bloging zeal

Brooke said...

Tia...take it one day at a time...and don't go by your feelings. Does that sound fam? LOL! Girl, sometimes you just roll with the flow and enjoy the time you do get some inspiration. Be thou inspired...and be thou whole. =P J/K. Luby!~

Kelly said...

Ahh it's no big deal. Keep your site up for when some cool things happen, or if you get word-happy again. We all have slumps with things.

I obviously do!

RaCeCat said...

TIA!! don't stop!! I love your blog!!

J. No said...

;o)

You're a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Finally. Someone who's tired of blogging.