CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.23.2007

Lamentations.

Yeah, so now I feel like a loser for trying to get sympathy from you guys.

I'll admit... I was feeling frustrated and alone and and.....I started to go back and read some of my posts from last year...

They were awesome.

I was awesome.

EVERYDAY I found something interesting and funny to post about.

Do you guys remember 100?

I
t was the greatest! It was hilarious.

I was actually GOOD at blogging....Then...then I quit.

Just like that. It seemed like I'd lost whatever "talent" I had for blogging. The magic was gone.

It's still gone.

Soooo.....THATS why I've resorted to "sympathy posts".

I knew I could make you guys feel sorry for me...

It was lame...

I know.

5 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

Yeah, but it WORKED!!!!!!!! LOL

BONNIE said...

I still think you have the talent tesia your post Better than mine!

mangagirl said...

teach me your ways, for truly you are master manipulator.

Anonymous said...

I am typing this from an iPhone. How cool is that?

RaCeCat said...

we know :D

Ha ha just kidding... Love you girl. The magic isn't gone!! You just have to find it!!