CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.17.2006

Little Hero Guy.

He's living in a slum.
He's problably wearing all the clothes he owns.
He's sleeping on a cardboard box.

And yet to me...


He's tougher than Spiderman or Superman could ever hope to be.

This little guy has what all us grown-ups need...

The ability to look beyond what his circumstances are...
and to believe it's gonna be better one day.

I wonder what he's dreaming about....


I wonder if he knows that
he's a real life Superhero.



(That means he's a " fast guy", Frodo.)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how sweet.

Well said, lady friend.

~*This Mama*~ said...

haha. I thought it was a grown up and I was thinking, while looking at the picture, that it was awfully weird of him to be wearing that out in public while snoozing like that. Why, anyone in the world could come over there and rip that mask right off...

and THEN everyone in the world would know he was really Peter Parker.

Oh.

Oops.

Did I just say that?

Faithypooh79 said...

Thats sad:( I'm emotional today