CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.26.2006

~Melodies~

Firstly, this is a *BRAND NEW FEATURE* of my blog!

I thought it up just now!!! YAY!


In these posts ( they'll always be entitled ~Melodies~) I'm sharing "my songs". Music is a BIG part of my life and I can't bare to keep it to myself.


By the way... let me know what you think of the songs! You don't have to like any of them. Just remember... your opinion won't change mine! :O)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Title: I've Always Thought of You

Artist: Tommy Emmanuel

Why is this "my song"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've Always Thought of You
stole my heart the very first time I heard it. I'm a WAY BIG Tommy Emmanuel fan and I love anything he writes, but this song is my favorite. If souls were songs, I think this is what mine would sound like. It's one of my most favorite songs in the whole wide world.

You guys prolly think I'm crazy.

Maybe I am.

:O)

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Tesia, you are way cool!! By the way, That IS a really cool song!! I like it. Luv ya girl!

J. No said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J. No said...

I love that song. Tommy Emmanuel is one of the only musicians in the whole wide world who can almost make me cry when I have no reason to.

By the way, I've always thought of you! ;o)

tesiamaria said...

Who is Uncle Jasper?

~*This Mama*~ said...

amie....LOL

nice song. zach does a pretty good impression of him, right tesia? maybe you could get j. no. to figure out how to get your video of that to play on your computer! that would be smooth.

tesiamaria said...

Zac is SO cute when he does his Tommy Emmanuel thing!

Tell the boys I said "hi! :O)"