CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.14.2006

Ladies and Gentleman...President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Yep.

We bloggers have stretched out our loving arms to Mr. Ahmandinejad and welcomed him into the fold. (Everyone please nod your heads "YES".)

You know, they say he's doing this as a publicity move. I think he just wanted to be like his American friends.

THAT'S US!! (Do you feel special yet?)

So, be sure to add his BRAND NEW blog to your list of blogging buddies soon!


(You can click on the picture if you want to visit our new found friend.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With friends like him...

Vanessa said...

Do I have too? He is so ugly!




ok sorry for the rude comment and by the way you are too funny Maria. Love you so much!

RaCeCat said...

?? I vote that the weirdest post of all

tesiamaria said...

Nessa, you can make all the rude comments you want to about him!

I don't have a very high opinion of him myself!

I just thought it was funny that the President of Iran has a blog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylatte, I'll take that as a compliment dearest! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!