CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.11.2006

My Babies.

These are some pictures of my little munchkins.
I love them SO much. They'll alway be my little babies.
I don't care how tall they get!

:O)

















This is Baby Clare. Isn't she so sweet?!
She the smallest Smith alive!

















Kyleigh and Ryan. I'm SO glad God brought them
to us! I love them so much. It almost makes me cry
when I walk into the room and they're little faces light up.
"Tia!", they yell and run to give me a hug. SO SWEET.





















I love this picture of Elly. He's the sweetest kid in the whole
world. It's so cute when he points at me and says, "Look!"
















This is Gage, Evan, and Elly. They all look so little.
All my babies are growing up SO fast.
It's wonderful and a little sad too.



I'm SO blessed to have all these little people to love!



 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Denna said...

They are all so cute. You are blessed to have such a big loving family.
Denna

J. No said...

And they love you too, Tia.

Omaloriann said...

Beautiful Blessings! And Alabama is blessed to have YOU too!