CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.19.2006

Music City and My Birthday!!

Broadway.



There's tons of really neat little shops all along Broadway.



LADIES AND GENTLEMAN....THE Grand Ole Opry!!!!



Again.



The main entrance to the Opry.


Are y'all ready?!



After waiting about an hour we finally made it to
the OTHER SIDE of the Opry Shop. WE'RE IN!!





I realized that black and white pics weren't even going
to come close to portraying what it's like inside... so...


"The Barn"


This is a smooth picture I took from the third to the front row
of the Opry House.
(I think it's smooth anyway!)



The artist entrance. A.K.A "The Star Walk"
It's SO crazy to stand there and think that YOU
are standing right where people like...Johnny Cash, Elvis,
Allen Page :O) , Patsy Cline, and tons of others have stood.
VERY COOL.



The front of the Ryman.


This is a tour bus outside of the Ryman...
Me and Mom think it might have been Bela Fleck's.
He was doing a show there that night.


A cool little side entrance to the Ryman...just think,
George Jones has prolly stood RIGHT THERE!!!
(maybe not.)



Here's your sign.




The Ryman was a church back in the day.



Gruin's Guitar Shop...it's sorta famous I guess.



ME!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


By the way, you guys did an AWESOME job of keeping a secret!! I had ABSOLUTELY NOT a clue I was going to by birthday party last night!!



So yeah, congratulations.




5 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

I had fun too. Happy Birthday, again, from the Nordstrom gang.

bonnie said...

THanks for sharing your pictures it looks like a lot of fun!!

J. No said...

That was an awesome trip. Thanks for bringing me along.

Brooke said...

Cool Pictures, tee.~

Cassia said...

FUN THAT WAS!!! So I see you took my advice... (the pics)