CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.04.2006

~Melodies~

Song: I will Lift My Eyes (sorry, this was all I could find. It's a new song. Not my fault!!)

Artist: Bebo Norman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why this is this "my song" ? :

The first line of the chorus says..."I will lift my eyes to the Maker of the mountain that I can't climb..."

In lifting my eyes to the Maker of the mountain, I find the strength to overcome the mountain.

When I'm weak, feeling lonely, or feeling sad...all I do is "lift up my eyes to the hills from whence cometh my help".

Because I know the God who created this mountain. He loves me! He's my friend...and He's the same God that'll give me the strength to climb the mountain. He allowed me to be faced with this anyway!

This song is "my song" because I've climbed some mountains myself. I to, have stood and looked waaaaay up , and thought, " Okay God, this one is MUCH to big for me. Please help me." And he has!

I know I'm not finished with my mountain climbing. Yet, I'm not afraid. The God of the whole wide world is my Helper. I have nothing to fear! I'm just thankful that I serve such a wonderful, powerful, and beautiful God.

2 comments:

J. No said...

God is awesome!!!

...and you are blessing to me.

I have a song you need to hear.

;O)

Good night.

Brooke said...

Hola, amiga! Very well said. The God of the "whole wide world" can make our mountains absolve or He can bring us over them! And He WILL!! Luby!