CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.26.2006

Ashamed and Happy.

Ashamed because....

I only posted twice the WHOLE time I was gone. I could try to make up good excuses...but I wont. I'll just admit that I'm a loser. I should be beaten with staves of brass.

Happy because....

I'm home! Campmeeting was awesome but, so is Morgan City. I was actually glad to see The Salvage...and the 7-11...and all the rednecks who hang out there. In my opinion I live in the most wonderful place in the whole wide world.

That's all.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Tia-maria, I missed you. I didn't really get to see ya very much yesterday. I think we need to go get a tall white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. Luby!! And welcome home.

J. No said...

Amen Sister!

(except for that part about you being a loser needing to be beaten)

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the laugh! Morgan City is great! but I personally think the Salvage needs a little "Salvaging"...

Cassia said...

try being gone 4 3 weeks!!! i missed home SOOOOO bad. The "bad" parts of morgan city/alabama did not seem half as bad when i got to home sweet home

AlabamaBrands said...

True girl that is the right way to talk- Morghann