CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.28.2006

Poetical Post.


A word from my favorite poet.... Enjoy!








The Firefly
by Ogden Nash

The firefly's flame is something for which science has no name
I can think of nothing eerier
Than flying around with an unidenified glow on a
person's posterior.


Further Reflections on Parsley
by Ogden Nash

The parsley
is gharsley.


The Octopus
by Ogden Nash

Tell me, O Octopus, I begs
Is all those things arms, or is they legs?
I marvel at thee, O Octopus
If I were thou, I'd call me Us.



I think Mr. Nash is very entertaining.

Howbouchu?

2 comments:

J. No said...

Lowell!

That hilarious!

Vanessa said...

You need to update girl!! Thanks for sittin' with me tonight. It felt really weird to be sittin in the recliner. But with all you guys with me it made it a lot better!!