CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.06.2006

Ramblings of the Addicted.


What's with the irresistible desire to post 456 times a day? I can't remember anything that has ever affected me this way. It's actually a little weird. I can just hear Kayla say," You ARE weird Teeshirt!" :O)

But really though, if I had known it was this fun...Why, I would have joined the bandwangon years ago! It's kinda like I'm hangin' wid my homies 24/7...in my own home...WITHOUT them being in my home. Just the way I like it!! So, rock on Bloggers of America and keep on typin'!

4 comments:

RaCeCat said...

woah... did you just read my post or what??? We must just think alike. I so wanna post way more than 456 times everyday.

And... You ARE weird T!!

Brooke said...

Did you say you didn't like your homies being in your home? :?S LOL! I also like this addicting thing I call a bandwagon. I am very glad that Vanessa persuaded me to begin with her. C ya in some hours Lord Willin'. luby!~

J. No said...

Eh eh eh...

J. No said...

You may be weird, but you are very cool!

;o)