CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.09.2006

Ribbit.


Here's some information on Tesia.

She HATES frogs.

They're slimy, they're fat, and they're ugly. God says something this effect about them..."Three unclean spirits...LIKE FROGS." (Rev.16:13) All in all.....they're just nasty creatures.

So, I guess what I'm getting at is...a lady found one ALIVE and (it only gets worse) IN HER SALAD. She said it was black. SO GROSS. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO VERY VERY GROSS.

I would positively fall over dead if that happened to me.

I don't know if I could bear it.


I'm not even being funny.


I'm dead serious.





7 comments:

BASF said...

Give all your frogs to Sister Leesa; she likes them.

RaCeCat said...

I would love to see it happen to you Tshirt. HILarious

~*This Mama*~ said...

I was at the Thorger-home like a week or so ago with the boys and when we were getting out of the van I saw a huge one under the rear tire of THEIR van. Showed it to Zach who of course tried to pick it up and when it moved he jumped "sky-high". Then later on that night I was going outside for something and almost stepped on one.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I'm with you T.

AlabamaBrands said...

Ypu'll have to let me tell you matTHEw's frog story if you haven't heard it yet....

J. No said...

Excuse me. But did Kayla say she wanted to see you fall over dead? Kayla, you are an evil dictator.

RaCeCat said...

Not to fall over dead, but to jump sky high... just as long as she landed on something soft

AlabamaBrands said...

Ha you guys are very funny i'am just over here lauphing just reading the comments but that is very gross i'am on your side Tesia -morghann