CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.06.2006

What a Beautiful God.

He created the heavens...He shaped the mountains...He's the Author and the Finisher...The Great I AM...He's God of all heaven and earth. Who am I that He would even think about me...much less love me? He holds the stars in His hand and still he knows my name. What a beautiful God.

When I think of God in these terms, it's very easy to see that giving Him all of me is just reasonable. After all, what is my very very best compared to His?

Nothing.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow! That is encouraging! I am so glad you started blogging!! Yeah!

J. No said...

God is awesome and like my Mom said part of what makes God so great is that he can tend to all the details of the universe at the same time. He can heal someone of cancer or alter the path of a hurricane or change the mind of an evil dictator and still know when a single sparrow falls to the ground somewhere in the world. How awesome is that? That is majorly awesome!